Originally Posted by FlyinRN
Originally Posted by mw2015
Originally Posted by CarbonClimber1
Originally Posted by firemanrob12
Not looking for so much speed. I have been a bow hunter but have not fully committed to it like most. Usually only break it out a month before September and start shooting. I have an old paw but I’m in the mArket for a bow. Thanks
I really like the idea of Matthews no cam but they discontinued. Have been looking at Triax but heard mixed reviews. Looking for honest rec. and not a sponsored ad.

I tell people all the time a mathews outback and a switchback are 2 of the finest bows ever made, i love them even still today. The outback may be one of my favorite bows of all time and they can be had for very reasonable as they are an older bow. I shot and still shoot hoyts. I had a mathews creed and killed a buncha deer with it but it didnt agree with me. I really liked the the single limb mathews bows like the z7 and the heli-m. All of these can be had for reasonable.

Go Matthews. Went from Martin to Diamond to Matthews and I'll never buy anything but a Matthews again! Love my heli-m especially with Shaw's custom strings. Made a great bow better.

Please know that Mathews has only one “T” when referring to the bow company.

Sorry. Pet peeve. Carry on.

He must not can read cursive