Well football starts today and I’m in full blown deer hunting mode now. All of us have unique circumstances of where, how and how often we can hunt but I enjoy reading about your personal goals for this hunting season. Some of y’all may not have a goal other than to enjoy Gods creation and that is certainly one of mine!l as well!
Here are mine

1- Share a few hunts with my girls. They don’t like cold mornings but I manage to get them to with me a couple of times every year.

2- Hunt with friends. I am solo hunter most of the time but I really enjoy sharing hunts with my good friends. A couple of us take a trip somewhere every year and there’s nothing better than telling stories around a camp fire after a full days hunt.

3- This is the serious goal. Find a couple of mature bucks on public land and kill a couple of them. Honestly I’d be thrilled with 1. I went scouting last week and put out cams for the first time. I’m excited to see what might be out there and start putting the puzzle together to get one on the ground.

Last edited by Southwood7; 08/30/18 07:58 PM.

The Spirit of God has made me; the breath of the Almighty gives me life.
Job 33:4