Lot of y'all sending off daughters with guns, mace, tasers, grenades, bombs, axes, knives, swords and whatnot.

I hope y'all also are giving them money to take adequate, regular and good lessons on how to use these and when. It's not automatically intuitive for Muffy and Buffy to know when to taze someone or even when to get their taser-bomb-gun-sword ready to taze someone. By the time they think about it and get it and have it ready to spray or shoot or stab, they likely might already be accosted and disarmed.

I'm all for self-defense. But I'm also all for having knowledge, regular practice with competent instructors - and not just one session "and hey, you're good to go!" - and reinforcing this need to do so while they're there, growing up, learning about creeps and bad situations or whatnot.

I've always thought that self-defense classes in college towns could be a hell of a good business IF they're done correctly and don't have creepy instructors.

Y'all get your daughters some training and such if you're going to send her off with a shootin' iron.

"Hunting Politics are stupid!" - Farm Hunter

"Bible says you shouldn't put sugar in your cornbread." Dustin, 2013

"Best I can figure 97.365% of the general public is a paint chip eating, mouth breathing, certified dumbass." BCLC, 2020