Originally Posted by doekiller
Originally Posted by AU7MM08
The places she will likely be in the most danger she cannot legally carry and will depending on the daughter often be some variation of drunk.
Pepper spray, charged cell phone and good friends will serve her better and keep her out of more trouble than a gun can get her out of.

I understand a firearm is the ultimate equalizer in situations but leaving the bar blackout drunk at 0200 a gun probably isn't the most effective tool.

Can you please tell us these places she will likely need it that she can’t legally carry? Other than the stadium.

In my initial statement I said, "Many of the places she will likely routinely go it isn't allowed and probably not advised."

On campus, I know at Auburn(different school but same state) last I knew it wasn't allowed(school rules) but also wasn't illegal. I would imagine Alabama would be similar.
I know some say F the school rules and that's fine but that could result in a loss of scholarships or other possible similar negative consequences.

Downtown College bars, I think fairly safe to assume not allowed(bar rules), though legal I believe not certain. I'm of the opinion if someone is past their point of buzzed carrying a firearm is probably not advised.

I am well aware you know the exact intricacies of the laws a lot better than I do but what I've said I don't think is completely out in left field but I could be wrong.