I finally got to may lap top so I'll comment a little. TMA is a privately owned LLC. So I don't feel the need to make all my business public. If you want the information, you can find anything you want on the internet. I make 100% of the final decisions on anything. The ownership has been screened by Ethic Lawyers and under Alabama law is in compliance. You can search that if you like as well. I do not speak for anyone other than myself and the comments I make are mine and mine alone. As in any of my business partners, and I have several in other ventures, I aline myself with people that have the same beliefs as I do. Why would you get into a business with someone that did not share your beliefs?

There are people that seem to believe that something is going on under the table. There is nothing I can say or do to change that. I have told you who I am, where I live and have not denied anything when asked about TMA. I will not comment on state business. When you intertwine these, that is where problems start. I can tell you that I have not nor will I ever take anything from the state. I do not need the state to help me with meals, lodging, gas, money, I'm doing OK in other ventures. You can believe that or not.

You can also believe or not, if you want that TMA is not a money maker. There is a gentleman on here, (I cannot remember his online name) that has posted several times about his ventures in the outdoor industry. I believe he is no longer in the filming industry. I think he has spoken to the facts of it. There is not the money in it that everyone think there is. Sure, The top 5-6 shows are making a killing. TMA is not a top 5-6 in anything. If you follow our shows you will notice we do not hunt huge ranches, or multiple outfitters etc. The animals we kill and the land we use is majority accessed by guys that are their own property. I have purchased some hunts at QDMA and NWTF auctions and we have filmed them.

Again, I was raised by my parents to do the right and law abiding thing. I put my head down at night knowing that. If you want to believe that what I do does not pass some smell or eye test, I cannot tell you anything that will change your mind. If you like the show, tell your friends and like it and share as much as you can. If you do not like it, that is fine as well.

Ya'll have a good night.

Howard O'Neal