Originally Posted by Wiley Coyote
New hubs at the parts store aren't terribly expensive if you have to go that route.

No, they aren't that expensive. They also sell them at Tractor Supply. I can get them a WHOLE lot cheaper than a parts store, but he's in Luverne and shipping would eat up the savings. I wrote, beat the crap out of them and buy new ones to replace with. I meant, buy new bearings and races. I have not met a hub yet that I couldn't get the races out of. If you have to you can weld around the inside of the race. That will shrink the steel and make it easier to get out. I'd use that as a last resort. I've cut no telling how many bearings off spindles or shafts that had been "forge" welded in place. That's easier than getting bad races out of hubs.

tbest, if you decided to buy a new hub, keep the old one and I want it. I want to see if I can get them out. It may take a while to get the aldeer express to get it from Luverne to Albertville, but I want a shot at it. LOL

If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14