Originally Posted by Bull64
Originally Posted by BC
Originally Posted by Bull64
Yeah.It's entitled "How to beat Bama 2018"

You better hope half of Bama’s Defensive starters sit on the bench injured and 90,000 barner inbreds find enough tickets on eBay to get into Bryant Denny and scream loud enough to disrupt communication.

I'm not hoping on nothing.We'll find out the Saturday after Thanksgiving.Y'all can crow all you want,but you don't know what will happen.The game is played on the field.Not in your head.You never know,that stadium might get really quiet like I've seen before.Long time till the end of November.And frak y'all,I lived in a trailer at Auburn grin

Also lived in a trailer before graduating. The trouble the Bryant Denny is they have 100,00 seats but only 10 last names between them
But I will say bama and Auburn fans have in common is that neither of them graduated from Bama. Seriously though. I have friends and family who graduated from Bama and none of them are obnoxious. Only bad fans have been only fans and not grads. Wareagle!

I believe that this is a practical world and that I can count only on what I earn. Therefore I believe in work, hard work. -George Petrie (1945)