Old joke TC, be ashamed for lying to us! slap

BC, I'm no owl expert so I don't know what brand it was, but something very similar happened to me one. I was throwing a spinnerbait in a creek on the North end of Livingston, in Texas. An owl flew down on a limb. Each time I cast the owl followed it to the water with his eyes and head. Each time he lurched, but never took off. About the fourth time I moved off. I decided I was in no mood to fight an owl that day.

Another odd occurrence was once on Lay I was throwing a brand new chrome Norman DD22 at the mouth of Peckerwood Creek. I hung up, but after a couple of jerks it came free. When I reeled my lure up, another DD22 identical to it was hanging on it. There was about 5 ft of line on it, but it looked as new as mine.

If you've fished much, you've all had crazy things happen on the water. I was with two guys fishing the North end of Eufaula in 74. The guy that owned the new bassboat had taken us out to show it off. We got to the first spot and he moved from the console to the front deck. his first cast he threw the only rod he had brought into the lake. In 25 mins that trip had begun and ended.

Once on Lake Livingston my partner got bitten by the bank monster(fishermans term for going to the bank to take a dump) While he was on the bank, bass came up schooling. I put 5- 3 pounders in the livewell while he was gone. When he returned I had a hell of a time explaining how I had caught those fish in the livewell.

Thomas Jefferson. The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.

Life is too short to only hunt and fish on weekends!

If being a dumbass was fatal some of you would be on your death bed!