Originally Posted by Remington270
Originally Posted by bobwallace
Originally Posted by pcamper
Originally Posted by bobwallace
I'm sure the fact that DC Lupoi, who was investigated by the NCAA for paying for a recruit to get tutoring while he was at UW, had nothing to do with why the kid moved a couple thousand miles.

Tell us more Bob,
What did the investigation find? rolleyes

Hell if I know. While we are on the subject, can you tell me what the investigation into AU and, as alhawk referenced above, the "Righteous Reverend" found? I'll wait.

I didn't want you to wait too long, because I'm sure you've got better stuff to do. The investigation revealed actual audio evidence of $180,000 being paid to a player's father who didn't want his son to be short-changed. The NCAA got involved and tweaked a rule that had always been enforced. They got away with it, and that's cool, but let's not act like nothing happened and there's no evidence of it.

Thanks for the quick response Rem. Apparently you didn't comprehend what I asked however. I asked for what was found between AU and the Rev, not a school in Starkville. Since you have the time, please post a link to one definitive infraction against AU that came from that investigation. Again, I'll wait.

Yeah, well, I always heard there were three kinds of suns in Kansas: sunshine, sunflowers, and sons-of-bitches.