CNC this thread is why I tried it a couple years ago I had already stoped plowing my big bean fieilds and would just spread cereal grain over them when the leaves where gone as a cover crop. I could really see a big difference in these fields not to mention how nice it was not having to plow. My first attempt was a couple of small cover fields that had got old and needed to be replanted. I didn't even spray I just bushoged and spread the clover and put out 0-20-20 and caught rain. Those 3 cloverfields could be in a magazine and I was hooked. Fast forward to a couple years ago when I tested Elbon on several big fields mixed with wheat and clover agian I didn't even spray I just timed my bushoging right I guess and got the same result. Last year my discs went in to retirement for good and this year I'm doing the plots for a big hunting club and I'm doing T&M. That is how I feel about T&M I'm doing it on a money job with my reputation on the line with questions being ask if I'm crazy. I laid out a five year food plot plan that will save them money and make more food for longer periods of time and they trust me after taking for a ride on my place. I understand the don't fix it if it ain't broke attitude but that's not me I willing try new things and look for improvement I've been a first to do several things in my area and probably the state and I seem to keep striking gold. Bottom line is T&M is a big advantage to me I save time and money to spend on other aspects of management not to mention soil health and improvement. Thanks CNC for showing me the T&M light with this thread seriously.