Helping Horses Alabama is putting on an opening day hunt. This year we have planted bird mix on all the fields instead of tilling and sowing wheat seed. Last years hunt went great and if the amount of birds we have been seeing all year means anything this years should be even better. The hunt is 60.00 per licensed hunter. Kids and non hunting spouses are free. Please give me a call if any questions. I do not always look on here but will check weekly. The hunt is about 9 miles south of Montevallo in Brierfield. We are hunting on about a 70 + acre field with 6 plots planted there are 2 ponds between the fields. Great place to bring the kids and spend the day enjoying each other in the shade of mature trees on a beautiful field. ATV's etc are welcome or you can drive your vehicle to your spot to unload. The is NO alcohol allowed. This is all about family and helping our 501c3 non profit rescue put on a great hunt. Please dont hesitate to give me a call. Tickets are available 30 days in advance the hunt starting August 8th @ my business @ 1000 15th pl sw. Birmingham AL.35211. There will also be tickets available opening day till the 75 tickets are sold. We are looking for some items to do a raffle or door prizes. If anyone has anything they would like to donate please let us know. 205-910-3397 Jason sixbbrierfarms.com

We have a non-profit horse rescue Helpinghorsesalabama.com. I have been having an opening day dove hunt for the last few years to benifit or 501c3. This year if anyone wants to come out and day hunt the rest of the season to help out HHA.sixbierfarms.com