That video right there is bout how skyline goes purty regular....i roosted 3 birds one time i walked in the next mornin(skyline) stood there listnin cuz it was bout time for on to holler on the limb an i rekin i was at least 150yrds an i was tginkin about sittin down...when i heard somethin...i looked up an here come 3 dudes wearin gilly suits...i said "hey...how yall doin" in a real low whisperin voice..one ofem(an older gentlemen) said "ohhhh..purty good, just figured wed come try out this turkey huntin thing..we aint ever been" i thought "uh oh" but bein the nice guy that i am and having killed a few birds in my life i just sai "ok..well i got some roosted up here and we all gonna hunt together this mornin" oh they was excited. So we slipped about another 50 yards up the road and sit down. I stuck them out in strategic places...giving myself...the um..uhh most strategic spot. The birds gobbled and purred atem some an they answered. They flew down and i could hearem drummin..they got closer an i could see them struttin through the timber at about 75 yards..comin right at me...all of the sudden they all stopped and come outah strut an stood straight up and started putting..an then they busted and wer gone...i was puzzled...perplexed..i was bein still..hadt done anything wrong....when i hear giggling..i turn and look an the 2 younger guys wer sittin back there gigglin and high fivin...i said "hey...what the heck are are yall doin"...they said " manjewseethatdeeer...gahleee...izzah bigiss doe i ever seen"...apparantly a big doe had walked by behind us and them 2 morons had attempted to crawl up an take a picture with there cell phone..and they had been sucessful and wer celebrating. I said" well gahlee...last time i checked we wer turkey hunting.....yall didnt see the turkeys and HEAR them?" .."oh no we forgot all about them.." i looked over at the old man about to ask him what he thought about this....asleep...had been apparently the whole time. I walked over and poked him an he raised up real quick snortin and wheezing "jawlgiteem."...i said "nope...they went thataway tho..go gitem" i pointed. And got my stuf up toldem to have a nice day an i leftem there. I was in rare form that mornin. I had tried to be somewhat accomadating to these gentlemen who apparantly had zero clues about the hunting of turkey birds but they screwed me none the less and i dont think they really knew any better.

"I dont quit.. And ill fight alone if i have to"