Originally Posted by burbank
Originally Posted by BC
Nobody said it didn't matter, it's just not the entire season to an Alabama fan.

EASY to say when winning nattys. Let Alabama get left out last year and then got back to me.

Keep losing them and check back with me....

That's an einstein statement.....NC's heals all wounds. But that's a concept barnes know very little about
Originally Posted by abolt300
Easy Burbank, don't get carried away. The series is 7-3 in Bama's favor over the last 10 years. That's not going to change anytime soon and especially not while Saban is there. Just cherish last years win for what it is. A cherry on top of yet another average season.

Slow your roll and know your role. In the last 10 years Bama has only lost 14 games total, while winning 5 National Championships and playing for another title. Auburn has lost 15 games in the past 3 years and 48 games in the past 10 years. Let that sink in before you even suggest that Bama might keep losing to Auburn in the near future. slap

Barners can't see the forest for the trees. They conveniently forget the record over the last 10 years, only thing they got is last year's win and ole Gus...I can see why they are so pissed all the tine.

Lone Watie: I'm glad you stopped me when you did. I might have killed her