Originally Posted by Irishguy
I found out years after I had divorced her and after she died that an old buddy of mine had "done it" with my first wife. At first I was kind of pissed, but then I kind of shrugged it off. This was before cell phones, so I just bought a 12 pack and drove over to his house one nice day. He was kind of shocked and a little scared when he opened the door and saw me standing there. We hadn't seen each other in a long time. He immediately began to apologize after I confronted him about it. I heard him out and then told him not to worry about it. "Let's go have a few beers and talk about old times."

We found some old dirt roads and drove for miles in my truck, drinkin' beer and talkin' about all the old times and the adventures we had. It wasn't long before we both had to pee. I got back in the cab first, and then in sort of a spur of the moment thing, without even giving it a second thought I just put it in gear, drove off and left him out there in the middle of the woods.

I'm sure for a while he stood there thinking that I was playing a joke on him, but maybe after a few hours, it finally sank in. I've never seen him since. I hope he made it out alright.

That's AMAZING! eek