New club formed!! Right now we have 10 paid members and need 5 more. The lease is already paid!! We picked up 2180 acres in Brent off Co.Rd 9 or also known as Scottsville Road located in Bibb County.
That's 145 Acres/member. Westervelt Land and mostly young pine plantation. There are hogs on the property. Turkey sign is a minimal and we do have at least one serious turkey hunter. Dues are $1550 and does include family. The rules have not been set in stone yet due to wanting to have all members available to have a vote but I will say it will be under a Buck Management system to shoot mature deer (maybe if it meets one of three or four criteria). Anyway that is to be determined before the season. There is a double wide trailer with power for a camp and plenty of space for campers. Roads are in good condition so you don't have to use a 4-wheeler unless you want to.

We are not looking for anyone that causes drama or can't follow rules because they will be enforced!! If your a person that feels like they have to shoot a deer to get their money's worth then this is not the club for you. If you can't tell a 1.5yr old from a 3.5yr old then this club is not for you. There have been some very good bucks killed in this area, in fact the state record killed several years ago by Bo Holcomb was killed right across the road, and other good bucks I have personally seen pics of. My son has killed a very good 205lb 120" 8 point as well.

Right now everyone is on the same playing field as none of us have hunted this land and don't know the sweet spots so join now and have a say in the rules and learn the land with us. We will be at the club this Saturday if anyone wants to see it.

Last edited by BassCat; 06/20/18 03:33 PM.

If you claim to be a Christian then why do you act like the devil? You will be known by the fruit you bear!