passion. that's the key word here. y'all bloody well understand the passion of the iron bowl, auburn/georgia, alabama/lsu. that's the way is with national and international futbol. if you don't want to take the time to understand what you're seeing, fine and dandy. for those who have made the effort to understand the rules, and appreciate the skill involved, it is great entertainment.
ronaldo makes something like $121 million a year. one can understand why, after watching his performance friday night. that's futbol.
messi is paid $90 million plus. he had 10 shots on goal saturday morning, and couldn't buy one with his millions and trememdous skills. it just was not his match. that's futbol.

it's entertainment, y'all, sporting entertainment. basketball is paint drying to me, as is baseball. i played both. playing is 50 tons more fun than watching either one.
college football: it is still my second favorite, near about equal with world class futbol.
another thing about futbol: match is over in two hours, period. might go 15 minutes long with a shootout, but that's it. no commercials. no times-out. nothing but action, accept for 15-minute half-time ...

Last edited by paulfish4570; 06/17/18 05:08 PM.

paulfish4570
Joshua 1:9