Originally Posted by Clem
Which hunting show is it? Are y'all on any other channels or still on Carbon Media someway?

Lot of content on YouTube. Someone who has an alternative could score bigtime IMO.

Funny you should ask since everyone knows me. (Little dig from another post)

I own The Management Advantage, which we don't consider a "hunting" show. Carbon Media was not a channel, You might be thinking of CarbonTV. Carbon Media was a business that filtered, if that's the right word, sponsors to YouTube. They monitored our views and paid us on a percentage. Imagine if we did a show and Chevy ran the ad before the show started, the we could get credit. Chevy paid Carbon Media and Caron Media paid us. Lately YouTube made it not profitable for the Chevy's of the world to be on our type of show so Carbon Media shut down.

I have been approached by another company, and if it works it will be good for all. We would still be on Youtube but distribute some content through them. There is YUDU which is based like Facebook format for anything outdoors, but we haven't looked into that as much.

You are correct though, If there was a way to be a Youtube for outdoors it would be very profitable.