I know i have seen areas where it looked like a garden tiller worked it. I love hunting them but i wouldnt want them on my land. Massive damage. I have walked within feet of hogs bedded down and never knew it til they decided to jump.

I took 2 buddies hunting hogs once. We walked a few miles deep. Stopped to take a break. We stood talking for 3 minutes. Talking at normal sound. Buddy yells hog, hog! I spun around and seen a huge hog standing there stretching his back arched over then ran. He had been layin there 30 yards behind me the whole time. He was so bold that apperently he got up and stretched real good before he ran off. We were on public land and could only use 22 rifles. We all 3 fired several shots each. Never saw blood or that hog again. I bet it weighed 250 pounds. It was a big one.

I have had a group of around 25 trotting straight at me and dont think they even saw me. Im walking north and heard leaves. I stop and listened. Seen them crest the hill comin at me about 75 yards away. Had about 20 piglets and 5 big ones. I started trying to cut them down but only found one and another ran off a 75ft bluff. I never found that one.