Originally Posted by Bull64
Originally Posted by pcamper
Originally Posted by hunterbuck
Way too much defense for Browning to look like the #6 qb.Stidham will light the Cougars up,and the "non-existent" running game will roll.This game will not live up to the hype

Washington ain't the "Cougars".

Way too much defense for Browning to look like the #6 qb.Stidham will light the Cougars up,and the "non-existent" running game will roll.This game will not live up to the hype

Hey genius,

Have you seen the pre-season poles? SI has the Huskies (or as you call them Cougars) rated #4 in the nation, the barn #16. This game just may be a little closer than a barner cares to admit.

Ahh.Preseason polls.If you put much stock in them,we'll call you the genius.Don't worry,the Iron Bowl is a long way off....

You’re right in the fact preseason polls are not a exact science. They are nothing more than a starting point. They are based on previous years success, returning starters, talent, ex. However, most years they are fairly accurate. Not in contrast to you looking through your tiger glasses.
As for this years iron bowl, bring it on pal. there is no way in hell ole gus can pull off two wins in a row. Enjoy 26-14 for the next 6 months, the clock is ticking....

Lone Watie: I'm glad you stopped me when you did. I might have killed her