Originally Posted by pcamper
Originally Posted by centralala
There is absolutely no facts to base a prediction on, just opinions. My opinion is those teams on the west coast and most of the country just aren't SEC caliber teams most years. Auburn wins . Now, Auburn lost 4 starting offensive linemen. History of teams losing that many starters on o-line doesn't look good for Auburn. There is a reason they were the starters, they were better. Teams returning all o-line historically usually improve greatly over the prior season. About Dec. we will know if Auburn falls into the mold of not. It's all about the o and d lines....And losing Daniel Carlson has to hurt. No way Auburn can keep running fg kickers out there that good. Surely they will eventually get a sucky one.

Far be it from me to make a positive remark on the Barn but Daniel Carlson’s brother will kick next year, he is every bit as good and probably even better than Daniel.

But he hasn't done it yet. Daniel had ice water in his veins. Sometimes ability, pressure, and mentality takes an excellent kicker and puts him in a Crimson uniform. I'm just glad Daniel is gone. He was there 18 years it seemed like.