Originally Posted by therealhojo
Originally Posted by centralala
Originally Posted by Clem
Originally Posted by therealhojo
You would think that if he had as much power and pull as you all claim, he would have gotten the commissioner job and then moved on to Governor with plans on the White House in 2020.

[Linked Image]

No, it's what he claims he can do through threats. Personally, I'm calling his hand. Do it! Put up or shut up. I'm saying his threats, IF he could do it, would bring some unwanted attention from outside the hunting population.

What exactly has he threatened to do? I've seen the articles and maybe interpret them different than you. I've seen the statements asking what a solution is.

And I'm not getting in a pissing contest with you. Anyone that reads your post knows that you hate him and nothing anyone does or says will change that. So I'll bow out at the start. I just want to know where it was said with 100% certainly that if he doesn't get X he will do Y.

You are correct, I do not like him and it goes back to his target of the handicapped, military, and seniors. Landowners, while I am one and support them in everyway, I feel is a more capable group to address it themselves. That was shown by AFOA. I don't like the way the 10 extra days up north but really don't have a problem with it, just want to assure it's not a mistake. So, whatever on that. GC, without knowing where we start and where we are headed, I can't really support it. But I'm not gonna lose sleep over it. So, basically, telling a 12 year old kid with cerebral palsy to get a license if you want to hunt is too much. Telling a 80 year man who wants to go out with his grandson one last time before he succumbs to cancer to pay up before doing so is wrong. The military, well, we should be able to provide them a little extra benefit while they are home from fighting for us.

All that but if it wasn't for me laid up sick as a dog, I wouldn't even be posting. The last 3-4 days have been my first post in months. So, generally im sick and just pissed off at nothing in particular

The threats of roadblocks, staking out processors, cutting seasons and bag limits. That's what I'm referring to. I say to him, do it. There are some businesses, even small towns, that make a lot of money off of hunters. It may not crush them but the pain they feel they will want to be passing on, this getting it out of the hunting community and into more of a retail sector.