Originally Posted by perchjerker
No stob, the Criminal party would be more appropriate. If you notice a bunch of Republicans are bailing out too. I think they fear falling under investigation, but quitting won't cover wrongdoing.

Well thats because most republicans are not much different from democrats. They may say different things before an election but after they are voted in they are pretty much the same (and pretty much worthless). I would bet that more than 90% of them are crooked as a dogs leg. How else do they get into office with a net worth of $250,000 and leave office 20 years with $20 million.

If I was responsible for fixing this I would do the following (on the Federal Level).
1. Term limits of 20 years service in any and all branches of the Federal Government.
2. All legislators can only use the VA medical system for doctor visits, treatments or surgery. This would fix the VA in about a day.
3. Legislators will pay half again the regular IRS rate for income taxes. No deductions of any type allowed. This would fix the IRS problems and keep taxes low.
4. If found guilty of a crime a legislator would serve twice the jail time and pay twice and fines.

And BINGO most of the problems with them would be fixed.

I love my country, but don't trust my government.