Judge, I feel your pain. Today must be a--holes at gas stations day. This morning I pulled in and was waiting for a car to pull out towards me so I could get to the pump. As he was exiting, this butthead in a little sports car comes in from the other side and takes the pump. Well I'm sitting there in my truck, a little mad about it, but hey it's Friday, so I calmly back up and just move over to the next pump and I'm sitting there waiting in line behind someone else that just started pumping. As I'm sitting there 20 ft away, the guy that originally cut me off is still sitting in his car texting or emailing on his phone and still hasnt gotten out and started pumping his gas. He looks over and kinda stares at me since I'm staring at him. 2-3 min later, he's still in the car texting on his phone while I'm still waiting for the other pump. By now my blood pressure is through the roof and I've gotten downright pissed about the whole situation.

I wait another full minute and I get out of my truck and walk over and get the windshield squeegee there at his pump and I run two haphazard streaks across his windshield with the scrubber side and make one pass across the middle of the two wet streaks with the squeegee and put it back in the bucket. He lets his window down about 3" and says "what the heck are you doing?" I said well it's obvious that you must think that this is "full service" station since you've been sitting there holding up this line of people for the last 5 minutes so I'm just helping you out because only a d--k---d would cut someone off like that and then sit there in their car and not get gas and get out of the way for the other 10 cars waiting to use these pumps and get back on the road to get to work. He quickly let his window back up and just sat there staring straight ahead with this dumb look on his face.

I walked back to my truck and pulled forward and filled up at the next pump, with him still sitting there. The 2 ladies on the next row of pumps that witnessed it all, just gave me a huge smile and a thumbs up. Looking in my rearview window, he finally got out of his car as I was pulling out of the gas station to get onto the highway. Rant over.

I'm 30 min away from boots off, feet up and beer open and cannot wait to get the weekend started.