I know i'm just a washed up, lackey rec league coach BUT, in my eyes...Tua's upside is so much greater than Jalen's. Yes, Jalen is 26-2 (that 26th win was won by tua btw) as a starter. But i'd be 20-8 as the starter with the cast that he's had around him. Yes his passing stats look good...cause he had 1000 yards and half a dozen td passes his frosh year on those jet/sweep pop passes. No, he hasn't thrown any picks...cause he won't try to complete a pass unless the receiver is 10yds from anyone else. How many careless fumbles has he lost? Nobody brings them up...several have been costly. How many times has he thrown the ball out of bounds while running backwards (with open receivers waiting on the ball), nobody mentions those? Yes, tua will make more mistakes...he'll probably throw multiple interceptions...BUT, he'll probably double the passing td numbers of Jalen and open the ground game up for the stable of backs he has behind him. That's my thinking on the 2. As a Tide fan, i'd much rather see Jalen leave as Tua. So again...if Jalen gotta be qb1 and he don't get the start and leaves...bye Felicia. Don't let the door hit ya.

The harder I practice, the luckier I get.