Just like classic bottomland, this has gotten out of hand.

I am tired of people prefacing their turkey hunting success by whether they were on PUBLIC land. Leave something to the imagination. I get it that you're competitive but this isn't basketball or football.

I just saw a youtube channel called the "HUNTING PUBLIC" and I was amazed. That coupled with some of the other stuff i've seen this year has been overwhelming for me.

I have had more success on private land in terms of killing turkeys compared to public land but I grew up hunting private land. Honestly, I have pulled out more hair hunting them on private land than public land.

The reason I am concerned about this is:

Deep down, I'm afraid we're going to have hunters fleeing to the wma's to turkey hunt. Just like freakin duck dynasty. Can yall imagine what would happen if we had a turkey hunting equivalent to duck dynasty????? Only yall that have duck hunted prior to that will know.

Whether this is an irrational fear I haven't any clue. I hope it's just me being a butthead. And by the way, I am usually very easy going. Not all the time but much more than not!