Originally Posted by crenshawco
Originally Posted by leroycnbucks
Originally Posted by doekiller
All his background stuff wouldn’t bother me near as much if he could find one former teammate that would come toward and defend him. But, every one of them has done the opposite and come out against him.

Plus if he chose a woman over his momma and daddy he ain’t worth a chit. Never forget where you came from.

Who's to say is momma and daddy ain't worth a chit? They're the ones who raised him to be this guy everyone hates. If you will notice, most of the trouble from his past came from the time while he still associated with his family. Since he's been away from them, he seems to be more on the straight and narrow. Bottom line is, we don't know what is going on with Reed and his family issues and probably never will. The only side of the story that is being told is coming from his parents and sister though, so I would venture to guess what we have heard is skewed to their favor. At any rate, I'd say that it is even more impressive to accomplish what he has with all of this other background noise going on.

They very well may not be. Either way I wish the young man well and hope he gets it all worked out before it’s to late.

Proud Army and ALNG veteran
God Bless America!