Originally Posted by abolt300
I can promise you that the guys hunting around my property dang sure do not want it passed and legalized. They are 100% against it I can assure you. It's the only way they kill deer.
They've hunted over it, illegally, for years around me. The day it is legal to bait and have it out on your property, without having to worry, their deer sightings and kills will be cut in half, at least, when I strategically place 4 or 5 big feeders out on my property. More land, better fields, drastically less pressure, stricter shooting requirements...the only thing deer could want on my property that they dont currently have is a big fat supplemental feed pile. Which for the past 7-10 years they've been having to go next door to get.

I dont care one way or the other. If it's legal, I'll have something out to hold my deer as much as possible. If it stays like it is, I'll just keep doing what I've been doing.

That's my thinking on it once it's legal it ain't gonna work no more because there's gonna be a corn pile in front of every stand. Gonna be just like hunting a greenfield is now.