Originally Posted by MarkAlan
Jeep forum is a great place to learn stuff. I have a 00 TJ that I drove every day for 15 years, and still going. Kept it almost stock until about 5 years ago. At that point I put in a 4 inch Currie lift with all 8 Savvy double adjustable aluminum control arms, Carrie track bars, 1.25 inch body lift, 1 inch motor mount lift, slip yoke eliminator, double cardon drive shaft, warn manual locking hubs, trek armor seat covers, with heaters, hella lights, and converted the headlights to European glass with halogen bulbs.

I would suggest getting the stock radiator, and water pump when needed, you can read about it on the forum. Also the heater core will get plugged up, but it can be cleaned and flushed by doing a reverse flow with low pressure air. You will be amazed at what will come out. Also I noticed mine would start running hot at highway speeds with the AC on, it is caused by a old fan clutch. If you need help or have any questions feel free to send me a pm. Now go have fun.

Thanks for all that information. I will remember that.

Hopefully I will get time to put the new radiator in it this weekend. The old one is working fine. It just has a hairline crack in it, but it's just a matter of time. I figure better to address it now than out on a trail or on the highway somewhere.