Got on a bird yesterday morning to have a guy come in on me and tried to yelp him to death bird shut up and left i gave him another couple hours and never heard him again. Went back yesterday evening seen a couple hens and that was it. Went again this morning and got a little closer than i wanted to be and didn’t realize it until it was too late pretty sure he knew something was up but had another bird come in silent until he got to about 60 yards and gobbled twice to my left and a little behind me got turned a little before i seen him he started making his way to me got to about 40 yards and needed him to clear one more tree and when he went behind it i got ready and he never came out the other side just went away and worked toward the bird that is still in the tree in front of me about 120 yards. I start watching the bird in the tree and he’s strutting up and down the limb and he drops out of the tree and the two start flogging the heck out of each other. Was a pretty neat experience but that’s where it ended never got anything else going