Congrats Reeve025 and I’ve never seen anything like that before. So to start this story off I have never had any problems with other guys walking up on me on public land. With that being said when I do go to public every road I hunt on the gate is always shut and if there is someone there I do the right thing and go elsewhere. Well today I had a bird roosted for me and one of my good friends to get on this morning knowing our chances were very good since I done knew where he was traveling every morning. So we get there early and walk in way before daylight to where we roosted him and just waited for him to sound off. Well about 15 minutes after we was in there I heard someone hoot in the direction of my truck and I told my buddy surely they want come down the road since my truck is there. Well after ten minutes I see a someone walking towards us on a old trail that comes off the road we was hunting. (The same one we walked down.) Not to mention he had a head light on so every bird in the woods would see him. So I got my phone and shined my light at him to let him know we was in there because we was just 75 yards off the road waiting to hear the bird so we could make our move in the bottom. Well he stops and turns his light off and we are like he is turning around and we was not close enough for the bird to see him so we should be good. All of a sudden the bird sounds off and that guy turns and almost in a run goes flying past us to that bird even as we are hollering at the guy asking him what the hell is he doing he never slows down. So I’m pissed now so we get back on the trail and we walk to inside 200 yards of the bird and we let the bird know we are there and on the way out we blew the horn the whole way down the road behind the bird. Listen I understand it is public but have respect for others out there. This guy parks right beside my truck knowing someone is down that road and goes on in like owns the place. I’ll be headed to private in the morning.