Originally Posted by RobertD
Originally Posted by teamduckdown
I heard rumor ol Alan was using the turkey memberships as leverage to boost his insurance sales...

Surely you meant that as a joke. You can't seriously believe that shucks. His ALFA office probably has 5000 customers and you think he could use 20 turkey spots to make a significant influence in his business?

Sorry you don't like it but I understand his reasoning. Turkey hunters have to be limited. They can't be reasoned with. You couldn't have a club with every member a "real" turkey hunter unless you had a MINIMUM 400 acres per member.

If you were locked in a room with a rabid dog, Hanibal Lecter and a turkey hunter. You have a gun with only two bullets. Who do you shoot? The turkey hunter, twice. Sum butches are crazy.

Look at the feelings this post has exposed. Hogwild and Squeaky ran into the same righteous indignation when they just MENTIONED they already had a couple serious turkey hunters so that prospective members would know there was competition for the birds ahead of time.

I never said i didnt like. I implied that i found it highly unlikely that in 3 years not one turkey slot has opened up. Personally i think 20 is too many.

And no.. i didnt mean it as a joke. Thats what i was told. I didn't state it as fact.

You sure like to put words in people's mouth.

Last edited by teamduckdown; 03/24/18 06:07 PM.

Turkeys be damned.