Buck rules are 4 on one side and 13" spread. We are on DMAP and they want us to shoot 70 does a year. We collect all the jawbones of all deer and send them in.
Most years we kill close to 100 deer off the club. I have killed at least one mature buck off the club every year and most of my friends do too. Last year I shot an 11, 8, and a doe. I could have shot plenty more does if I wanted and I passed on a broke off main beam buck that was 3.5 yo and a slew of other small bucks. I didn't even really hunt hard until January...

We have a lot of property and direct neighbors practicing QDM. Our club (9446ac), Carney to our north with a 14" spread rule (8500ac), Ft Pierce across Hwy 59 with serious trophy rules and fines (4300ac). So a total of 22,246ac under QDM... I dont think you can find that anywhere else in Baldwin County. There are bucks out there that get old enough to reach their genetic potential for the habitat they are on. Some NICE bucks have come out of Southside and surrounding clubs. Most mature bucks are still going to be 13 - 14" 8 pts, 160lb#... but its fun and the chance to shoot a rare giant is there.

Last edited by walt4dun; 03/24/18 08:28 AM.