Don't have one. Never getting one. Some days I wish cell phones were not invented.

I like technology, some of it. But there are days where I don't like being so tied to it. I'm "modern" old school I guess.

I keep our work schedule on a big paper calendar. Hate using computer scheduling because my schedule is so fluid at times, I like to erase and draw lines to keep straight and see visually. I don't have a photographic memory, but I can often "see" my work calendar and know if I have openings. I only use black Dixon Ticonderoga # 2 pencils in the office. I use Engineering graph paper and quality mechanical pencils with 0.9mm lead for all my field work. I'd rather read an actual book or magazine that read it online. I'd rather hold documents and construction drawings than look at them on my screen. Aldeer and YouTube are my enjoyable exceptions.

"The grass withers, the flower fades, But the word of our God stands forever." Isaiah 40:8

"Neither the wisest constitution nor the wisest laws will secure the liberty and happiness of a people whose manners are universally corrupt.� Samuel Adams