Originally Posted by Todd1700
If you ever bothered to plant a food plot you would realize this. You are showing ignorance to contend otherwise.

And you are showing yours by saying s##t like this when you don't know me, what I do or what I do or do not know. We have been planting green patches on our land for over 30 years. Started when we stopped running deer with dogs back in the late 80's. I doubt seriously you know any more about them than we do. They are one good thing to have. Feeders slinging corn and protein pellets are another good thing to have. Hunting over one is no different ethically or skills wise than hunting over the other. If you can list a reason to the contrary then do so. Otherwise you simply join a long line of people here who despite their opposition could not state a single relevant reason why one should be illegal vs the other.

This is such a compelling argument we should just ban hunting within 100yds or within sight of or on any trails to or from (as determined by a reasonable GW) any man made or natural source of food, water, or mineral.

"Arguing on the internet is like playing chess with a pigeon. You may be good at chess, but the pigeon is just going to knock all the pieces down, take a crap on the table, and strut around like its victorious."--Anonymous