[. First off... corn prices going up. Both feed corn for obvious reasons, but also more people that used to produce human consumption corn will now switch to the more lucrative feed corn so human consumption corn will go up. Law of Supply and Demand. I'm not talking about Bird'seye frozen since I don't think this will impact what they do in Iowa but your local produce market Silver Queen.

Nah

Originally Posted by jawbone
Let's play a game. For every legislative action there are almost always unintended consequences, That is why it is called the Law of Unintended Consequences.

So let's see who can predict some of the unintended consequences. First off... corn prices going up. Both feed corn for obvious reasons, but also more people that used to produce human consumption corn will now switch to the more lucrative feed corn so human consumption corn will go up. Law of Supply and Demand. I'm not talking about Bird'seye frozen since I don't think this will impact what they do in Iowa but your local produce market Silver Queen.

Secondly, hunting will be harder because the deer will be able to get all they want at night so there will be no need for much daylight movement. The next action resulting from that will be people crying that there are no deer because they never see them like they used to. At best, they will be even more nocturnal than they are now.

Still about pressure and who care who's crying .

Personally, I don't think I will ever celebrate an additional tax or fee on something that the State Constitution says is a Right. This same logic is used to argue against CCW permit fees. While I realize I don't have to buy a corning permit, I hunt with several other people and all it takes is one and we all have to do it.

With you on this one completely agree .