I have a 1988 Bass Tracker V-17 for sale. It is a project boat! After purchasing I stripped the boat down to the hull, because all of the foam was waterlogged, and the transom rotten. The only thing that I have found time to do was replace the spray foam, and add flooring on top of it. All of the aluminum boxes are in good shape with Marine Carpet still in place, and the Live Well was removed with no problems, so it's usable as well. The seats are in good shape, as well as the pedestals. Driver and passenger, BPS butt seat, and BPS folding seat were purchased 18 months ago. All of the aluminum that was removed has been saved, and will easily go back in place once the transom, wiring, and foam are complete. I have two or three sheets of aluminum that will come with the boat. I also have a 150ft roll of Marine grade wiring ($180), and another spray foam with tubing and gun ($235) that will come with the boat as well. The trailer is in excellent condition. It is not the original trailer, but fits the boat really well. It has a new winch, tires, and both hubs have been replaced. This is a project boat! It will take time and money to get it where you can fish out of it, but once it is done this boat will fish for years and years. $1,000 OBO! Must sell this week!
I am only selling it at this price because I was able to sell the 90 horsepower motor that came on it for much more than I expected. I'm located in Auburn. Text or Call 334-748-8830

Last edited by JoshNich; 03/20/18 10:00 AM. Reason: Add Phone Number