[/quote]
doubt it. my point is, of course the people who have an advantage now. Dont wont folks baiting. Are you a public land hunter?[/quote]

From the late 1970's til 3 years ago I hunted public land. Does that make me a public land hunter? Or, maybe that gives me a perspective to see both sides of the public land and private land hunting fence. My point is the private land hunters have better hunting opportunities, be it better land, less competition, less pressure, better control of what happens on the property than the public land hunter and yet that is not good enough, easy enough, etc, etc, etc. No need to go any further, it's all about "fun" (fun meaning got to see and kill a deer every time one goes and spends their precious time in the field).[/quote]
So what your saying is we should use the same standards on private and leased land, as those of public land?if you're a public land hunter it's a non-factor anyways. It ain't gonna make a difference either way. [/quote]

Apparently it's hard to catch the point that private/leased land hunters have it better than the public land hunters. And yet it's not good enough. And I will leave it with that.

"After all, it is not the killing that brings satisfaction; it is the contest of skill and cunning. The true hunter counts his achievement in proportion to the effort involved and the fairness of the sport." Dr. Saxton Pope