Originally Posted by Clem

we had fewer regulations and laws, more overall hunter satisfaction and less of this completely idiotic bullshittery and distrust going on like we've had in the last 10-15 years.

But, yeah, we're doing "progress." Thank God for that.

Was there a particular issue that got the ball rolling? Was it the implementation of the 3 buck limit? Or something else? Personally I did not like the reduction in the buck harvest primarily because all the data we had indicated that it was not needed. Secondarily because the cab had 2 recommendations, one from a study group that they put together to get what I felt like was their desired recommendation of some sort of buck limit and they had a second recommendation from the wildlife section of the aldcnr, you know the folks that have been hired and have the responsibility of managing the wildlife of this state, to not make any changes to the buck limit. We know which they approved.
I don’t trust the cab or many in the aldcnr because of the way they did the bucks limit reduction. They had a desired outcome that they wanted, I felt like they created a study group that would make that a recommendation for that desired outcome, then ignored voices that were contrary to what they wanted.
Let me clarify that I am not slamming those that were on the study group just the cab.

Super Predator