[quote=abolt300] It was a nice looking clearcut for sure. Just going to go out on a limb here. There are 3 clubs, Club 1 850 acres (his club), Daggerhorn 1025 acres and Daggerhorn 600 acres. I'm betting that GAR holds the lease on all three. I looked up Daggerhorn and it looks like it used to be a commercial operation at one time. There is a nice camp area with camphouse, lake etc that was advertised back in 2005 and again in 2009. He's trying to lease these other two parcels for a total of $30,500. When you divide that by the total acreage involved between all three clubs, miraculously, it works out to just under $12.50/acre or pretty much the going rate for similar land. Anyone want to bet that he's using these other 2 leases at $17.50 and $19.50/acre to subsidize the cost of his? Great deal for him. My hat's off to him if he can pull it off.

Makes the $5 a pig pretty easy to pay! The video was a real let down as well, nothing to get excited about! Might need to venture further from the Polaris and find some better deer sign!