Originally Posted by eskimo270
Today I received a certified letter from a company in Arizona, when I opened it in bold letters across the top it says ‘notice of traffic violations ‘ and in a couple of pictures is my wife’s suburban behind a 35mph sign. According to the piece of paper, someone was driving 37 mph. The paper says it was a 25mph zone, so I am assuming maybe it is a school zone but I am not sure. But I googled them and Brantley has a pretty good racket going but I am curious is this even legal? And didn’t some aldeer folks have some experience with Brantley ? I am thinking about trashing the letter, what’s y’all thoughts?

My wife and kids are having a good time with this because I am always on them about safety and driving speed. I don’t recall seeing a school sign and I always, without exception, follow the speed limit in school zones so it has me kind of puzzled.

Brantley has the photo speed trap. I always have to slow down to 25 through that whole stretch from Papa's to the outskirts to avoid tickets. They change speeds from 25 to 35 to 25. Sounds like you got nailed at the school. Crazy rofl loco

Michael Warren CPIA Your trusted insurance advisor for business and health insurance.
ALDEER SPONSOR
BUSINESS INSURANCE AND HEALTH INSURANCE IN FL AND AL
http://mikewarreninsure.com
mikewarreninsuranceagency@gmail.com