Where is written in stone about what hunting has to be?? So what if people sit over a corn pile. It’s silly to call that out at this point. Have you seen how we all hunt these days??...... I have…..from the old man sitting in a rusty bus in his backyard……to millionaires hunting “the cabin stand”…….to shooting houses with coffee pots and gas burning stoves…..to high fences with feeders the size of cars…….to farmers getting out in the hayfield and propping on the hood of the truck……..and so on. It seems really naïve to take a purist stance against feeders when hunting as a whole is nowhere near that fantasy.

The vast majority of us are driving “buggies” and sitting in shooting houses watching greenfields. That’s ok though…..Hunting doesn’t always have to be a struggle. Why can’t it just be fun? I’ve hunted my arse off to kill deer in the past and I just no longer have the desire to. I have nothing to prove to anyone anymore...including myself. Maybe I just want to sit there and drink my coffee, stay warm, and listen to the peace and quiet. Is that not ok too?

Last edited by CNC; 03/12/18 01:00 PM.

We dont rent pigs