Originally Posted by wme00044
Originally Posted by Hevishot13
Originally Posted by Rocket62
This will be my third season as well. This is a good club. Out of 35 members we generally have 15 active hunters. Of these we all get along very well. We have a great crew of guys. We help each other when needed, keep track of each other, stay in touch with each other, and respect each other. The club rules are reasonable and the president does value our opinion. If you can find things to take issue with about this club then I am glad you aren’t a member. You would not fit in here and we don’t need any negative talkers to join. Good luck finding a good club and folks that will put up with your negative attitude

Excuse me? You don’t even know me, so you’d better tread lightly. I’ll call it like i see it. And I didn’t lie one time, even though I was lied to a lot. If you like the club fine, I’m only trying to help out some folks so they can rest assured they’re spending their money wisely. There’s a reason this club IN JACKSON COUNTY is on here every single year looking for members. Think about it, 99% of the clubs in this county don’t have to advertise.

Not sure why you’re so concerned with this club. If you don’t like the rules, or had a bad experience then so be it. That’s your right. But there’s no need to get on here and bad mouth it. the guys who are active in the club enjoy it and have had a great experience. I don’t speak for everyone, just from my own experience, but it’s been great.. You sound like you disagree with certain things, and that happens in most clubs to begin with. This post is for people who may be interested, everything is clear in the post, and if someone wants to join, they need to hear from members who are active. Not people like you who just want to troll a post and run your mouth. Most of us enjoy it, do you have a problem with us saying that? If so, maybe you should go somewhere else and find yourself a club who will accept you and allow you to dictate the rules. Like I said, you can express your opinion and I’m fine with that, but I haven’t seen any truth in anything you have said regarding this club. I’ll take my chances just like rocket, that we will have another great year here.
well I guess me and the others on this site that have been in this club just made up all this crap. You’ll figure it out one day, hopefully you won’t waste too much money before you do. Ive been on this site a lot longer than you by far, and I’m not trolling a damn thing. There’s plenty on here that know that. But hey, by all means, do what you want. But I’ve already saved a few from wasting their money through pms, and that’s why I posted in the first place.