Maxwell Mountain Hunting Club is located just north of Princeton AL in the Paint Rock Valley of Jackson County

We have at last count 5 openings for the next season.

I am not an officer of this club, I am simply a member trying to help in the recruiting process. The following is a little bit of info I put together. If you are interested, then take a look at this info and direct any questions to either myself or the other two contacts. If you are serious about joining, we can arrange for someone to meet you at the club property and show you around.
If you do contact one of the officers, please tell them I sent you this info package.

Regards,
Paul Leopard

Club Name: Maxwell Mountain Hunting Club
Gate GPS Coordinates: 34°53'12.82"N 86°16'4.03"W

Notes:
• Yearly dues are $1000
• The club requires 4 work days per year, usually right before the season opens up. If you miss without making arrangements they will supposedly fine you $100 per session.
• The club maintains around 35 members although I see roughly 20 hunters that regularly hunt it.
• Size is 4500 acres according to the club president. I have not verified this though.
• A pretty good chunk of the area (in red on the maps) is set aside for a no-hunting zone where deer are fed year round.
• Most of the club is accessible with a 4WD truck however an ATV is extremely helpful here
• I’ve counted 35 food plots; this may vary a bit though.
• There are two primitive camp areas, both located on Lick Fork Rd (the road that runs north from the entrance gate. You can bring a camper and leave it there year round but there is no running water, electricity, or other facilities. My camper is the first one you will see when traveling north on Lick Fork Rd.
• You are allowed 1 doe per year, taken with a bow or rifle
• You are allowed 2 bucks per year, taken with bow or rifle
• Members are allowed to hunt all legal game on this property
• This is a trophy club. Your first buck must score a minimum of 110” and the 2nd must score a minimum of 125”. You are expected to know how to field score a buck and this rule is strictly enforced with a $500 fine.
• Our full member count would be 35. We usually have 15-20 members that hunt on a regular basis

President: Roger Dean. Roger grew up in the area and has a vast knowledge of the entire range. Also Ken Yelvington is doing most of the recruiting for the club

Contact Info:

Roger Dean (President) he can be hard to get ahold of and his messages are often not delivered. Let me know if you have trouble getting in touch with him
256-244-9399

Ken Yelvington aka gamblerken on aldeer.com
256-975-2476
gamblerken@yahoo.com

Paul Leopard aka Rocket62 on aldeer.com
256-651-4706
paul.leopard@gmail.com

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

I don't want to pass quietly into the night. I want to slide in sideways kickin and screamin
Life really is awesome ... Soak it up while you can ...