Originally Posted by Todd1700
Originally Posted by pcamper
Originally Posted by exciteman
Yes please let it fail. I would love for us to go back to real "Fair Chase" laws. No Feeding!

I dont care one way or the other. It is amazing the people that are against it, WHY? If you dont like it, dont agree with it, Dont Do it, dont buy the bait license. Hunt strict “Fair Chase”.. Nothing changes for you. Why would you care if someone throws corn? If your such a naturalist, why aren’t you standing up against the high fence deer hunting?

Good luck getting a straight answer in response to that question that makes any sense. I never have.

I give you a straight answer on why I don't like the idea. Our neighbors are all wealthy people who, as judged by the past have no problem hunting over corn. One in fact was buying a ton and a half a week before the GW shut them down. Just as people don't like neighbors with a brown is down mentality, I don't have the funds nor the desire to get into a corn-a-thon war with our neighbor. It's as simple as that.

If it does pass though, I'll live but I don't like anything other than it is legal or it is illegal. No 100 yards crap that the state it that passed that can't even all get on the same page about and no buying permits. To me that is like the state selling permits that will allow you to go 15 MPH over the posted speed without getting a ticket. That is why I would rather see them just say it is legal with no stipulations if they are going to allow it.

Lord, please help us get our nation straightened out.