I'm watching Primos The Truth IV - Face to Face on Youtube and I've noticed that Will, Ronnie Jolly and the other guy really aren't that selective about what buck they shoot. The guys are hunting top notch hunting land with good food and good genetics. So, why were they not just waiting on the 130" bucks instead of shooting 90" bucks. I know that we know that the other factor is "time" to let bucks reach maturity, but they didn't seem to worry about that. I'm sure they had plenty of mature bucks roaming the woods there, yet they chose to shoot any racked buck. Did enjoyment of the hunt over ride the need to consistently kill 150" bucks so that more products would sell? I had forgotten that at one time Will and the Primos guys were just as tickled over a 2 1/2 yr old 7pt as they were a 5 1/2 yr old 10pt. I'm not knocking the Primos crew, in fact I really enjoy all of there hunts and they seem to REALLY know how to hunt. Sure, they're hunting prime land. But, they still seem to put in they're time on the tractor and time putting up their own stands to kill good deer. So, my question is this--If you hunt several different public and private properties do you keep the same age and antler restrictions for each one? Will you shoot a spike on that small 10 acre spot your aunt lets you hunt but then hold out for a 3 1/2 year old buck on that 500 acres you lease? Just curious. Fun is defined differently by each person. To me, fun is hunting with close friends and family and somebody shoots a deer THEY are tickled to kill. I do put restrictions on bucks taken on my property for experienced hunters, but we still enjoy shooting does or going to public land and killing whatever buck is legal. What's your thoughts?

GO NOLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!