Originally Posted by N2TRKYS
Originally Posted by R_H_Clark
Originally Posted by N2TRKYS
If you own and love all of those cheap scopes, why did you borrow someone's NF so you can shoot 250 yards?

It's funny if someone has a Leupold that they haven't had any problems with, you have to still throw off on it by saying that it works "ok." I don't know why folks that have Leupolds that work bothers you so bad.

I already apologized to you over there for hurting your feelings,but I guess you still ain't over it.

I was offered a Nightforce to try out and I took up the offer,simple as that. I wanted to see how well the illumination does in hunting conditions. Those inexpensive (not cheap) scopes don't have illumination.

I am very happy that you like your Leupold. I'll still say that I haven't yet seen one that will accurately track more than a handful of times. Apparently you don't care if yours will track or not,and I don't care,but just because it works for you without tracking properly doesn't mean that it works properly.

And that's all I'm going to say about it because it really doesn't amount to a hill of beans,other than something to argue over or get your feelings hurt over.

For someone who doesn't care if someone has a Leupold that they like or works for them, you always seem show up to bash them.

This thread is a good case in point. The OP just bought a scope and was wanting some firsthand experience with them. You just couldn't wait to bash them. Awesome.

OP, I hope you like your new scope and it serves you well.

Yea,I'm sure it would have been better if I had just lied about how great they are.