Originally Posted by burbank
Originally Posted by DAX
Boy's I believe we will all have the opportunity to be masterbaiters next fall. Not my choice but it's fixing to happen. It's gonna make a lot of folks have to find something else to bitch about next year but I'm pretty sure it's going to pass. I feel sorry for my neighbors paying that high lease because that's all they had going for them without food plots and they are fixing to find out that it ain't an advantage if everybody does it. I think the average hunter is going to find himself further behind the 8 ball but what do I know it's just an opinion. I do think they need to finish this after the feeding rule crap and the cat was already out the bag so they might as well turn everybody loose and make money to piss away. Time to feeder up and may the best baiter win. It's dang sure going to be a funny site looking down at that yellow next year for some of us.

Who says you have to look down at the yellow? Nobody is forcing you to put out corn.
Come on buddy I got to keep up with the Jones. Seriously your right but it's payback time for my neighbors for all these years. I'm just messing around I really could care less what happens I just heard some talk in downtown monkey town today at lunch and figured I would add my opinion with it. I don't have a dog in this fight brother.