Dinners, minners, you can mash what you want to in it, because we ARE going fishing when I get her done. At the rate I'm going, it might be 2021.

I've worked on the dad gum carpet for the past 3 days for 2 hours every day after we closed the shop, and I still like another evening. This boat, the way the rod locker is made, has made it very hard to put carpet in, or at least very slow. The rod locker starts under the front deck and runs all the way back to the back deck. No gaps. The original carpet was done in 3 pieces and that's the way I've done this. I wanted to do the bottom floor of the boat last. That way I would hopefully not get any glue on it. Got the rear deck done Tuesday, the front deck last night and started in the gap in the middle with the rod locker top tonight. The seam where the carpet meets the carpet was a pain in the rear and I had to do that at the front deck and the rear. Being a perfectionist is fine, but it's time consuming....

If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14