Originally Posted by AU338MAG
Originally Posted by Pwyse
Originally Posted by joshm28
If the past 3-4 school shootings were done using scoped rifles at a distance the snowflakes would be trying to ban either scopes, scoped rifles or any gun capable of shooting 300 yards or more.

If it was done with pistols then they would be trying to ban pistols with certain mag capacities.

If it was done with a shotgun with a tube extension then they would try and ban tube extensions.

However many people will die today due to texting and driving and drinking and driving yet nobody is calling for ban on either.

How many abortions will be conducted today?

Yes I agree man. It doesn't make sense that they think a ban will solve anything.

Look guys, I maybe wrong on this. I'm not a sporting rifle or assault rifle owner. I'm not above saying that I am wrong at all. All of the points you've made (except the one saying I'm trolling) are valid points.

On a different note, how did you think Marco did last night?

Your use of the liberal terms 'sporting rifle' and 'assault rifle' shows you have allowed yourself to fall victim to their PC word games. Just like the idiot woman at the town hall who doesn't under stand the context of the phrase "well-regulated militia" in the 2nd amendment has nothing to do with restricting the peoples right to keep and bear arms.

I only own 1 AR rifle and am not planning to purchase any more. Especially now that there will be fear motivated price gouging on these guns just like after the Sandy Hook incident. But I will stand for other's RIGHT to purchase them.

That is a very well put point. The only reason I used those terms is because that's what Joshm28 called them. Heck I've always called them a machine gun. I know that's not the right term but I've called them that since we were kids playing army in the woods behind our house.

Apart from all the ugly names the one guy called me, I see where y'all are coming from. And the more I look at it and listen to your arguments the more I understand and agree with you. I probably do need to change my opinion about the ARs.