Originally Posted by timbercruiser
I don't think most people understand the time and money that the deer trackers have invested in trying to help find a dead deer for somebody else. I guess it is just a different kind of hunting for ya'll, except you are trying to find a deer hit with a piss poor shot by some hunter that usually can't hit a football at 50 yards with a scoped rifle.

You’re right about that…. I’ll give the dogs a couple weeks off and then Shelby will start running training tracks solo for the rest of the summer. I have a whole deep freeze dedicated to just training supplies. A lot of time dedicated to being able to do this. I really enjoy it though for the most part. The driving around all over creation is the thing that really burns me out. I may go to Eufaula on one track and then to Troy for the next…..then to Lafayette…….back to Union Springs……then to Ramer……..up to Alex City…..back down to Hayneville…..over to Pittsview……and on and on and on…..I’d love to track another one today but I’m just tired of running around.

We dont rent pigs